CPR certification is offered as a blended course with online training, online exam, and an in-person skills evaluation. If you are interested in CPR certification, please follow the steps below.
1. Contact the school nurse stating that you are interested in taking the course
2. Check your email for your course login information
3. Take the online training and exam
4. Pay course fee ($15) online after completing the exam
5. Once the exam is complete, contact the school nurse to complete the skills evaluation
6. Your card will be sent to you within a couple days
Interested in attending Brown County Schools? Get more information on transferring from another school or prepare for enrollment into preschool or kindergarten.Read More